Bringing competitors and match directors together for precision target matches.
**NEW in 2020**
- New Rules by the CMP for sanctioned matches & New Pistol Rules!
- All Match Directors are encouraged to send match bulletins to PSM even if you are NOT a registered PSM Match Director.
What’s Precision Shooting Matches all about? Watch this short video below…
Precision Shooting Matches is FREE and easy to use!
Created to serve competitors and match directors, PSM offers great resources for setting up matches as well as tools for modern scoring, stats and reporting.
If you are looking to shoot local or regional and national precision rifle and pistol matches, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s why you should join:
- Easily find competitions nationwide on our easy-to-use calendar by state, type or discipline.
- Register for competitions in advance, guaranteeing your spot in the match.
- Export match information to your personal calendar.
- Receive automated reminders about your upcoming matches.
- Check in at your match using a QR code from your email confirmation or directly from your smart phone.
- Your competitor profile page features all your completed matches, scores (every shot value), personal records and a host of other stats, all social media capable.
- Competitors use the Precision Shooting Matches site for FREE.
For Match Directors:
- You can easily set up matches on our nationwide calendar so competitors can easily find by state, venue, competition type, discipline type, etc…
- All updated sanctioning information, downloads, registration links are available in one convenient place.
- Allow competitors to register for matches in advance and see who signed up for your matches through your Match Director Portal.
- Automatic match date reminders go out to all registered competitors.
- Easily send informational emails to everyone registered for your match at the click of a button.
- Check-in competitors on match day by scanning a QR code with any smart phone.
- Full reporting for your registered competitors.
- Scoring module to enter in all competitor shot values for each string of fire in each match through a simple interface. System does all the math and recording.
- Post-match easy access to any and all paperwork, making paying sanctioning fees and competitor records easy to send.
- Match Directors get 30-days free and then pay $2.99 per month and can pause their subscription anytime. There is no obligation, no contract and no risk.